August, 2000 - present
Title: Technical Specialist
formerly Decision Consultants, Inc.
formerly CommerceOne, Inc.
formerly Appnet, Inc.
Ann Arbor, MI
- Supporting an N-Tier build to order application for a major auto manufacturer
from development to production including ongoing architecture and security design.
- Integral member of change management team for production platform.
- Install, administer and maintain an application development environment for
internet based applications.
- 24 x 7 applciation support specialist for internet applications, including Windows 2000 Advanced
Servers with Network Load Balancing, Internet Information Server, MSMQ,
Biztalk 2000 Server, Microsoft SQL Server and custom COM+ applications.
June, 1999-July, 2000
Title: Systems Consultant
- Support desktop PCs in an engineering and technology development environment
for major auto manufacturer. Responsibilities include: desktop PC support,
including operating systems, client software, network connectivity. Additional
responsibilities include support technician training, documentation and remote
site special project assistance
April, 1996-June, 1999
Computer Medic, Inc.
Ann Arbor, MI
Title: Network Administrator, Network/Computer Technician
- Responsibilities include: planning, installing and maintaining Windows NT and Novell networks,
as well as experience repairing and upgrading computers and printers. Duties are frequently
completed at the customer's site, including establishing client contact, determining client's
specific needs and customizing solutions to fit those needs. Experience with clients in
automotive, health care, government, banking and other private industries.